AdamSchroederAdamSchroeder

Main Games Reviews Stats 23 Fans

UFO Wars UFO Wars

Nice Game!

Hi! I really like how you combined the the genres to create this game. I can really see a lot of potential with concept as you take it further.

Cheers!
Adam Schroeder
FlashGameLicense.com

JGames responds:

Thanks for your review, I got a lot of positive feedback on the concept(at least on Newgrounds), so I think I will make a series :).

Whiteboard Tower Defense Whiteboard Tower Defense

Great Game!

I really like this game. Yes it has a lot of similarities with DTD but the distinctions are notable. The money towers in particular are tons of fun... not only do you need to kill the enemies but where you kill them can provide HUGE boosts in income.

The electric floors are also a lot of fun. Do you build a narrow maze with more turns or leave room open to trap the floors. In combination with the money towers you can make some great combos out of this.

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Incredible!

This is truly brilliant! I love how you gave a purpose to the puzzles. Their was even a bit resource management and fore thought needed complete all 16 levels (saving up supplies). Great work guys!

Cow Bandits Cow Bandits

Wonderful Game!

Great Game!

I think the controls are brilliant. I love how you can play everything with just your mouse.

You are:
-Controlling your ship with thrusters (mouse button)
-Firing on enemies, turrets, switches, etc. automatically
-Targeting with mouse position
-Picking up and dropping off cows by flying near them and over the grinder.

Any other game would add in another 3 keyboard commands which you then have to remember or re-bind if they are not comfortable. What would you have gained? Nothing. There is no 'cost' to firing bullets, no reason not to pick up a cow and no reason to drop it anywhere but in the grinder.